WORK WITH US
Green Room Theatre Company Coachella Valley (GRTCCV) seeks seeks a highly motivated and results-driven Development Associate to work with our Artistic Executive Director and Board to guide fundraising and development. The successful candidate will be responsible for increasing overall donor and community donations.
GRTC is a professionally oriented, 501(C)3 nonprofit theatre company in its fourteenth successful season, serving culturally and economically diverse communities of the Coachella Valley from Palm Desert to La Quinta, Indio, Coachella, Mecca, and Thermal.
Salary and Contract: The position is a one-year contract beginning June 1, 2023. The Development Associate will receive $1000 monthly for 20 hours of work per month.
Your Job Duties
- Lead a development committee to achieve fundraising goals
- Manage and track donor communications and outreach in the CRM
- Review and revise a fundraising plan with staff that includes board-driven fundraising events, including house parties, mixers, and other donor events.
- Train the board of directors and staff to deliver a consistent message
- Train the board of directors to identify and cultivate donor prospects
- Obtain business sponsors
- Identify and connect with major donors
- Create fundraising materials and a pitch deck
- Bilingualism in Spanish and familiarity with the East Coachella Valley are highly desirable.
- The ideal candidate will have experience in connecting with major donors, corporate sponsors, ideally foundation board members or staff, fundraising campaign management, and individual donor-driven fundraising.
- Proven experience in fundraising campaign management and individual donor-driven fundraising
- Demonstrated success in connecting with major donors, corporate sponsors, ideally foundation board members or staff
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to work collaboratively with a team
- Familiarity with CRM software
How You Can Apply: Submit a resume of your experience plus phone and email addresses for three references. Send these items with a cover letter electronically to email@example.com.